Course overview / What is usability and user experience design?
One-Minute Summaries and Questions
Week 1 Review Quiz (Practice) May 15th 11:59pm PDT
BlackBoard Collaborate Session Slides
The ease of use and learnability of physical and digital objects.
- A Business Case for Usability
- Fact vs. Fiction: What Usability is Not
- Usability 101: Introduction to Usability
User-centered design (UCD)
A methodology and philosophy where users and their goals are the focal point.
- Being User-Centered When Implementing a UCD Process
- Three Steps to Fostering a User-Centered Design Culture
- User-Centered Design Basics
User Experience Design
The holistic experience of a digital or technological product or service.
- CUBI: A User Experience Model for Project Success | UX Magazine
- Four Myths About UX and How to Bust Them
- Getting Started in User Experience
- The Experience Makes the Product, Not the Features
- User experience design is not what you think
- What is UX Design? 15 User Experience Experts Weigh In